Tuesday 29 March 2011

DO YOU LOVE TO DRAW?

From 'The Little Book of Mountain Magic'
I've been drawing all my life, and in the beginning, not terribly well. But I couldn't stop, and for some reason it was always the otherworldly realms that inspired me most, and animals because they are so appealing in all their grace and beauty. Time led me to pursue a career in graphic design and although I did well there was always something missing and a little less than satisfying about advertising. so one day I gave it all up and decided to draw the images in my head, to create beautiful pictures that made me, and hopefully others too, happy.
Sometimes I don't get to draw or paint as often as I'd like to but when I do it is such a rewarding pastime, it feeds my soul.
I'd love to hear what motivates you to create, be it art or craft or music
please share your thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment