Tuesday 22 March 2011

FLYING HIGH

Wow, I did the most amazing thing today. Piloted an A320 jet in a flight simulator and we had a walk away landing, ie. I didn't crash the damn thing. It was fun. Made me wish I could afford lessons in the real thing. This was a brilliant xmas present from my darling little Mummy Bear.
Also found free tutorials that are going to send my wing making skills off in a whole new direction using fantasy film. I will post pics when I've mastered it .... hopefully soon.
Just a little snigger aside ... did heaps better at landing than the other half who does love to critizise my driving. Mind you I truly sucked at steering once we'd landed and probably took out a few hangers and trucks on the way in to the parking bay ... but it was all good fun. I should have got a certificate.
For those who'd like to try;
youbethepilot.com
will give you all the info.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look blog! It's much easier to read and has a great set up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm happier with this one so maybe it's turned out for the best after all. Still trying to work out how to put a blog button on etsy.

    ReplyDelete